Saturday, October 17, 2009

HOT JAMMED

# FREE LUNCH #
My lunch today is free. That's because I've got raya celebration at office. Each of person need to bring food or drink or anything can eat. So i bring squid dish which cook by my mom and prepare by me..Hahaha. I just put it in the tupperware. I promised mom to give a hand but cant wake up early. At office, all sorts of be such as nasi impit, kuah kacang, roti jala, kari ayam, rendang ayam and daging, sambal sotong, makaroni, spagethi, aiskrim, hotdog and many other. The taste is delicious and finger licking good.

As of today, the makan2 also to celebrate all practicals student whose finished their training. When look at them, make remember the time when i was alike them. The journey is just begin. Its come to our own decision to portray our own life script. So make the right choice!.

# NOTES #
Monday is the public holiday for our company as part of company policies regarding the feast celebration. Yahoo!! No invoice uploads. But yet a lot of work to finish up before next Wednesday. I need to submit the notes that under my directory which is IPP-Eonbank, Prepayment, Cash Aging and IPP-Ambank. Out of this, i just finished the note for IPP-EBB and prepayment while other still in pending. I cant find out the statement for Ambank and i really burst out about this. Spending about 2 hours in searching the statement at the thousands of letter,wasted time. I will try this tuesday but if yet not find, try to figure out another way. Huh!!

# OVERLOAD #
I also bring back all the report for filing because auditors will come early in the november, and all documents must be set accordingly. Since the last 3 months i never make my self free to do filing. There's another important work to do and as a result it became too much and no free space to put in. Either i willing or not i need to clear and sort all documents and promise to myself to avoid last minute filing. And i just get an idea to ask my sister to hands over. Luckily she willing to help.Oh great!! Works will become easier and faster if everything done together. Like wonderpets song"APA YANG PENTING KERJASAMA"!!.. The song also used by my "crazy " store team as we always shared the feeling, bad and goods together. I will miss them someday when i am leaving.

# NO REGRETS #
As time goes by, I became another person. More people i meet, there is more style i got. People always tell that i calm and relax in handling the stress but what comes deep in my heart no body can express it. I am happy with my life now, but not so happy. Still searching my happiness heart and soul. And try harder to achieve the things i really wanted. Wish and pray for me.

~ Million of thanks !!! ~

LIFE IS TOO SHORT
TO WAKE UP WITH REGRETS
LOVE THE PEOPLE WHO TREAT YOU RIGHT &
FORGET THE ONES WHO DON'T!
BELIEVE THAT EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON.

Regards..('',)




No comments:

Post a Comment