Tuesday, November 13, 2012

BETTER PLANS

Salam.

I continuously thinking what mak told me a couple day ago.

Mak, sorry if i failed to make ur wish come true... I'm sorry to make u worries about me. I'm okay, mak!! Yes, sometimes i feel the disappointment and sadness inside when I see all of these happening around me. But, Trust me,Mak.. I can manage myself alone. 
 
Of course,there is no doubt ,I wanna be happy and dreaming of spend the rest of my life with the man who i really fall in love. People are blessed differently. I might not lucky enough.

Pray for perseverance..STILL & ALWAYS.. which one day I'll be the happier girl in the world more than other girl have..Then I might be lucky indeed!..

Allah has better plan for me, perhaps somethings that i never thought of getting.

* spread love, be respect to one another and keep on praying *






No comments:

Post a Comment