Wednesday, May 1, 2013

HAPPY HOLIDAY

Assalamualaikum..

HAPPY LABOUR DAY!!

It's been almost 4 years after graduation I was employed and Alhamdulillah I've been thru bad and good experience as employee and that's make me more stronger as I am today.

I was started working at my practical place and doing not much related to the course I studied teach me not to be demanding. As fresh graduate on that time it was important for me to grab any opportunities and gain as much as experience as I can. Honestly, what you are studied at university just a theory part and the real life begin once you enter the job market. 

Sometimes in our career, we might make a wrong decision  but at least you have tried and dare to push forwards for getting better life. PROUD TO YOURSELF. Never quit on your dreams, and with Allah help and a strong heart we able to overcome all the challenges.
 
Don't worry about what you have now, cause one find day, life will rewards you for every pain and sorrow you've been thru.

To those working people regardless of rank, occupation, we are all the same, dream chaser. Don't stop dreaming, be brave, fight for what you believe in and make your dreams your reality.

~XOXO~

p/s : in election mood..can't wait this Sunday.. JOM MENGUNDI.. :-)






1 comment:

  1. done follow sini no. 88
    sudilah kiranya follow me back yea..
    he2.. salam kenal.. keep in touch yea..=)

    http://tengkubutang@gmail.com/

    dan my 2nd blog
    http://kucenkucenbelog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete