Sunday, May 4, 2014

The day when I was born

Assalamualaikum.

Thanks to Allah, for giving me another chance to live and be with my loved ones again. Alhamdulillah.

I would like to express gratitude feeling to my family and friends for all the birthday wishes yesterday. I really do appreciate the hopes and doa' that all of you made to me.

I can't guarantee but with Allah wills, I may assured that I will be better person and be more enthusiasm to going through this life challenges.

I am thankful to Allah for sending me the greatest parents, siblings and friends whom always together with me through bad and good times. 

I know that my family won't treat me either at fancy restaurant, live at 5 stars hotel or bring me to oversea for holiday. I know they can not afford and raised in the moderate family made me understand and grateful with all the ordinary things I have. For me, it just enough to have them around and that made me the most happiest birthday girl in the world. Love you all... always!!!

Alhamdulillah.








No comments:

Post a Comment